Palm is a regular commentator on Horse TV and RFD-TV, and is a regular contributor to many equine publications, such as Horse & Rider, Dressage Today, Western Horseman, Horse Illustrated, the Paint Horse Journal, and the American Quarter Horse Journal.
What does QHJ stand for?
QHJ stands for Quarter Horse Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QHJ
- Qualified Helicopter Instructors
- Quality Health Indicator (Kansas)
- Quality Health, Inc. (mail order health and beauty products)
- Quality Home Inspection (consultation service)
- Quality Hospitality International (hospitality training; est. 2005; Victoria, Australia)
- Quigley-Hein Plaque Index (oral hygiene)
- Quebec Health Insurance Board
- Queensland Horse Industry Group (Australia; est. 2006)
- Quality of Health Information on the Internet (Health Improvement Institute)
- Quebec Health Insurance Plan (Canada)
- Qué Haría Jesús (Spanish: What Would Jesus Do?)
- Quahog Hockey League
- Quality Home Loans (mortgage lender)
- Quarter Horse Link (horse breeding website)
- Queensgate Hotel and Leisure Ltd. (formerly Cyberhost Limited; technology company; South Africa)
- Quickstep Holdings Limited (Australia)
- Quinnipiac Health Law Journal
- Queen's Harbour Master (UK)
- Quick Homepage Maker (software)
- Quality HealthCare Medical Services (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The campaign, launched in April 2004, can be seen running today in horse enthusiast publications such as Equus and Horse Illustrated, as well as breed and discipline publications like American Quarter Horse Journal and NRHA Reiner.
LPC OFFICERS President--Wayne Bollum, Beff Today 1st Vice President--Joe Roybal, BEEF 2nd Vice President--Lori Maude, Gelbvieh World Secretary/Treasurer--Lisa Bryant, Cowboy Connection Immediate Past President--Wes Ishmael, Clear Point Communications DIRECTORS Andy Atzenweiler, MiSsouri Beef Cattlemen Marilyn Brink, Braunvieh World Jim Bret Campbell, Quarter Horse Journal Kyle Haley, Limousin World Shauna Hermel, Angus Journal Kathy LaScala, Drovers/Pork/Dairy Herd Management Allen Moczygemba, Beef Today/Dairy Today Steve Suther, Certified AnguS Beef LLC Rebecca Terry, Braford News Scott Vernon, Brock Center for Ag Communications Stan Coffman, Ozarks Farm & Neighbor Executive Director--Diane E.