The company said that QPS users now have the flexibility to use QuarkXPress with QuarkCopyDesk and Adobe InDesign with Adobe InCopy at the component level in a single workflow system.
What does QCD stand for?
QCD stands for QuarkCopyDesk (file extension)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of QCD
We have 13 other meanings of QCD in our Acronym Attic
- Quality and Charity Care Trust (Kentucky)
- Queensland Cultural Centre Trust (Australia)
- Queensland Country Credit Union (Australia)
- Quad Cities Convention and Visitors Bureau (Illinois)
- Qualified Charitable Distribution (IRS)
- Quality Control Department (various organizations)
- Quality Control Division (various locations)
- Quality Custom Distribution Services, Inc.
- Quality, Cost, Delivery
- Quantum Chromodynamics
- Quasi-Cyclic Dyadic
- Quick Change Directory
- Quick Cheque Deposit
- Quick Claim Deed (real estate)
- Quick Control Dial (cameras)
- Quintessential CD (PC media player)
- Quit Claim Deed (real estate)
- Qualifications and Curriculum Development Authority
- Queen City Darting Association (Charlotte, NC)
- Queensland Cake Decorators' Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bringing QPS to Windows With the addition of QPS Windows applications -- most notably QuarkCopyDesk for Windows -- QPS 2.
QPS Delivers Greater Flexibility QPS allows users to work with both QuarkXPress with QuarkCopyDesk and Adobe InDesign with InCopy to: * Support designers, writers, and editors who use either QuarkXPress or Adobe InDesign * Help agencies work more efficiently with their customers who use either application * Manage creative assets across all projects more efficiently * Automate the routing of projects from both applications in one workflow * Monitor the status of projects in both applications "To successfully meet today's market requirements, providers of enterprise publishing software must develop format-agnostic solutions, even if it means embracing competitive software," said Melissa Webster, Program Vice President, Content and Digital Media Technologies for IDC.
Worldwide Computer Products News-31 August 2000-Quark introduces developer's kit for QuarkCopyDesk SE software (C)1995-2000 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
The license covers QuarkXPress(TM), QuarkXPress Passport(TM), QuarkCopyDesk(TM), QuarkCopyDesk Special Edition, and future Quark products.
Now supporting QuarkXPress 7 and QuarkCopyDesk 7, QPS 7 is re-engineered from the ground up and introduces a number of compelling new features: * Based on Java technology, true Service Oriented Architecture, and Spring Framework Java[TM]/J2EE[TM], QPS 7 is one of the most advanced publishing systems available today; * An updated roles-based user interface simplifies daily tasks; * Certification with HSQL and Microsoft SQL means QPS 7 supports industry-standard databases; and * QPS 7's Web Editor leverages QuarkXPress Server 7, Quark's powerful core publishing technology.
of Denver has announced it intends to support AppleSearch with an XTND translator for QuarkCopyDesk files.
Its flagship product, PlanSystem3, integrates with Adobe(R) InDesign(R), InCopy(R), QuarkXPress(R) and QuarkCopyDesk SE(R) and supports any other desktop application, including Microsoft(R) Word(R), PhotoShop(R) and Illustrator(R) on both Mac and Windows platforms.