One advantage of QVLP is Quark License Administrator which allows me to install the software once and run on multiple computers without worrying about server conflicts or tracking a whole list of serial numbers.
What does QLA stand for?
QLA stands for Quark License Administrator (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QLA
We have 17 other meanings of QLA in our Acronym Attic
- Quiche Lorraine
- Quick Look
- Qualification Level 3 (Canadian Army)
- Frequency Modulated (sonar; US Navy)
- Lasham Airfield (Lasham, England, UK)
- Qala (postal locality, Malta)
- Qatar Leadership Academy (Qatar)
- Quadrifilar Loop Antenna
- Quality Level Agreement
- Quantum Logic Array (hardware architecture)
- Quebec Library Association (Canada)
- Quick Look Analysis (software)
- Queensland Little Athletics Association
- Quick Like A Bunny
- Quality of Life in Adult Cancer Survivors (assessment)
- Quantitative Localization Activity Relationship
- Quantitative Latex Agglutination Technique
- Quality Log Book (Airbus)
- Quantum Light Breath (meditation)
- Quedlinburg (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 features: --Redlining capabilities for tracking edits to provide a clear record of any and all changes --QuarkConnect for tracking and managing applications and files from a variety of industry-standard applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop --AppleScript support for automating everything from common functions to complex database publishing, as well as support of Mac OS X server and Mac XServe --Improved notes, which enable the assignment of specific colors to each QPS user for better usability and visibility of the commenting functions within workgroups --Support for Quark License Administrator 3.
In conjunction with Quark License Administrator, which manages Quark software license use, this enhancement makes QuarkXPress the easiest application to deploy and use in larger organizations, and greatly reduces the total cost of software ownership for Quark customers.