She is a physicist with the National Institute of Standards and Technology, Quantum Physics Division, FILA Fellow at NIST-JILA at the University of Colorado, and Professor Adjoint in the Physics Department at the University.
What does QPD stand for?
QPD stands for Quantum Physics Division
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QPD
We have 18 other meanings of QPD in our Acronym Attic
- Queen's Park City Learning Centre (UK)
- Kewpie Corporation (stock symbol; Japan)
- Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Queens Park Community School (UK)
- Queensland Police Credit Union (Australia)
- Quadrant Photodiode
- Qualified Police Doghandler (RAF)
- Qualified Products Database (US DoD)
- Qualified Public Depository
- Quantity Per Dispensing (medications)
- Quantum Proton Dynamics
- Quasi-Probability Distribution (mathematical function)
- Quebec Platelet Disorder
- Queries Per Day (search engines)
- Query by Pitch Dynamics (indexing system)
- Quiet Peaceful Day (song title)
- Quad Programmable Down Converter
- Quarterly Performance Data Call (US Navy)
- Queensland Performance Datsun Club
- Qualified Plan Distribution (Tax Analysis) System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Faller is an experimental physicist in the Quantum Physics Division of the NIST Physics Laboratory.
As Chief of the Quantum Physics Division at NIST and Fellow of JILA(1), Dr.