Finally, I will study how interfaces between superconductors and quantum Hall systems, either in the integer or fractional regime, can lead to new types of topological phases which may be interesting from a quantum information processing perspective.
What does QHS stand for?
QHS stands for Quantum Hall System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QHS
We have 43 other meanings of QHS in our Acronym Attic
- Quantum Health Resources Inc.
- Queensland Health Rural Scholarship Scheme (Australia)
- Quantum Hierarchical Reference Theory
- Honorary Surgeon to the Queen (UK)
- Quainton Hall School (UK)
- Quality Healthcare Staffing
- Quality Housing Services (UK)
- Quality of Health Systems (World Health Organization)
- Quantico High School (Quantico, Virginia)
- Quantitative Health Sciences (various schools)
- Quaque Hora Somni (Latin: Every Bedtime)
- Quartiers de Haute Sécurité (French: High-Security Quarters)
- Quebec High School (Canada)
- Quellenhof-Stiftung (Switzerland)
- Quest High School (Humble, Texas)
- Quincy High School (Massachusetts)
- Quincy Senior High (Quincy, IL)
- Quarter Horse Stallions Advertising
- Quraan & Hadeeth Society of Canada (Canada)
- Qualité Hygiène Sécurité Environnement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ezawa, Thermal and Tunneling Pair Creation of Quasiparticles in Quantum Hall Systems, Phys.
So far, the few quantum Hall systems that have been studied thoroughly aren't powerful enough to do the job, but Freedman is optimistic that the right systems exist.