[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Our interest in the fractal structure of CA on abelian groups stems from our study of Clifford quantum cellular automata (CQCA) [SVW08].
What does QCA stand for?
QCA stands for Quantum Cellular Automata
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QCA
We have 66 other meanings of QCA in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Control/Quality Improvement
- Quality Care Compliance Consultants (UK)
- Quantum Competition 3 (Remote controlled car part)
- Quadrifilar-Curl Antenna
- Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (UK government)
- Qualitative Comparative Analysis
- Quality Compliance Assurance
- Quality Control Analysis
- Quality Control Analyst
- Quantitative Coronary Angiography
- Quantum-Dot Cellular Automata
- Quasi-Crystalline Approximation
- Quasi-Cyclic Abelian (code)
- Quebec Chaudiere-Appalaches (Canada)
- Quebec Construction Association
- Quebec Court of Appeal (Canada)
- Queen City Angels (Cincinnati, OH)
- Queens Council on the Arts (York)
- Queensland College of Art (Australia)
- Queensland Competition Authority (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tougaw, 2002 "A partially reversible gate logic for quantum cellular automata technology," Proc.