Responses were multiplied to create a quantity-frequency index.
What does QFI stand for?
QFI stands for Quantity-Frequency Index (alcohol use)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QFI
We have 12 other meanings of QFI in our Acronym Attic
- Quinacrine Fluorescence Hoechst (genetics)
- Quoted for Hilarity
- Quad Full High Definition
- Quebec Family History Society (Canada)
- Queensland Family History Society (Australia)
- Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations (Canada)
- Quadrise Fuels International, PLC (UK)
- Qualifications for Industry (UK)
- Qualified Flying Instructor
- Quality Foods, Inc.
- Queen Forfeits Immediately (internet card game)
- Quest for Immortality (Kings of Chaos gaming group)
- Quantitative Fluorescence Image Analysis (cytology)
- Quebec Forest Industries Association
- Quebec Forest Industry Council (Canada)
- Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors
- Quantitative Finance (degree program)
- Quick Fix Interference Reduction Capability
- Queensland Furnishing Industry Superannuation Trust (Australia)
- Queensland Fisheries Joint Authority (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The quantity-frequency index was based on the number of days a particular drug was used, summed across 12 drugs: alcohol, marijuana, hallucinogens, crack, cocaine, heroin, inhalants, quaaludes, barbiturates, tranquilizers, amphetamines, and other opiates.