Following considerable delays at an independent laboratory, Ridge has recently received a preliminary report on the mineralogy of a sample of Monogorilby material submitted for Mineral Liberation Analysis (MLA) and Quantitative X-ray Diffraction (QXRD).
What does QXRD stand for?
QXRD stands for Quantitative X-Ray Diffraction
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Quartz Crystal Fabrication Facility
- Quad eXtended Graphics Array (2048 by 1536 pixels; 1.33:1 aspect ratio)
- Quantum eXtended Graphics Array (2048 by 1536 pixels; 1.33:1 aspect ratio)
- Qiao Xing Group Limited (China)
- Qiao Xing Holdings Limited (China)
- Queue eXecutive Interface
- Quick Exchange Lamp
- Quixell (European online auction website)
- Qiao Xing Mobile Communication (stock symbol)
- Qiao Xing Mobile Communication (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One problem that has historically plagued the accuracy of quantitative X-ray diffraction techniques is microabsorption, or more correctly, absorption contrast.