What does QSMR stand for?
QSMR stands for Quantitative Structure-Metabolism Relationships (computational chemistry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Repeat Last Telegram (radiotelegraphy)
- Quaker State Mortgage Corporation (Bala Cynwyd, PA)
- Quanta Shanghai Manufacturing City (computers; China)
- Queensland Sports Medicine Centre (Australia)
- Quantum-Stochastic Molecular Dynamics
- Quality Sheet Metal Erectors
- Quality System Management Group
- Quebec Senior Major Hockey League (Canada)
- Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Q-Switched Mode-Locking (type of laser)
- Queued Serial Module Reference Manual (Motorola)
- I Heard You (radiotelegraphy)
- Quadro Strategico Nazionale (Italian: National Strategic Framework; Ministry of Economic Development; Italy)
- Quality Screw & Nut Co.
- Quality Strategy Network (UK)
- Queue Sequence Number
- Quit Smoking Now
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (Thailand)
- Quantum Spaces-Noncommutative Geometry