In addition, two case studies are compared to demonstrate how a quantitative risk assessment model can be used as an invaluable tool in process design optimization.
What does QRAM stand for?
QRAM stands for Quantitative Risk Assessment Model
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QRAM
We have 2 other meanings of QRAM in our Acronym Attic
- QuotientRelay Argument Assisted Diode
- Quadrangle Recreational Athletic Center (Cambridge, MA)
- Quantitative Risk Assessment Committee (US FDA)
- Quantum Random Access Coding
- Quranists Reverts and Converts (support group)
- Quality Rapid Application Development (Information Systems analysis)
- Quick Response Code Advertisement
- Qualitative Research in Accounting and Management (Emerald Group Publishing, Ltd.)
- Quality Restroom Association Malaysia
- Quantitative Risk Assessment Matrix (competitive proposal)
- Quantum Random Access Machine
- Queensland Remote Aboriginal Media (Australia)
- Queensland Resident Accommodation Managers Association (Australia)
- Queue and Rate Adjustment Policy
- Quick Response Action Plan
- Quantitative Retention-Activity Relationship
- Quantitative Risk Assessment Software
- Quantitative Risk Assessment System
- Distance Between Stations (radiotelegraphy)
- QReportBuilder (Alpha Software Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The collection also includes parallel studies such as approaches to quantitative risk assessment models.
The company applies the latest research on the terrorist threat to its quantitative risk assessment models, which are used by the global insurance industry and risk managers.