html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Genetically_Modified_Organism,_GMO The primary objective of this research is to identify trends for quantitative polymerase chain reaction (PCR) techniques, specifically the use of nascent digital PCR (dPCR) technology in comparison with the mature real-time quantitative PCR (qPCR) technology.
What does QPPD stand for?
QPPD stands for Quantitative PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) Primer Database
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QPPD
- Quality Program Plan
- Quality, Policy and Performance
- Quebec Pension Plan
- Quebec Provincial Police
- Queuing Per Processor
- Queensland Poker Players Association
- QoS Policy Propagation on BGP (Cisco)
- Qatar Plastic Products Company WLL
- Quarterly Production Progress Conference (Ships)
- Quality Protection Plan Change Notice
- Queensland Parents for People with a Disability (Australia)
- Queensland Pork Producers Inc. (Australia)
- Quality Program Project Leader
- Quaternary Pulse Position Modulation
- Quiet Pavement Pilot Program (US DOT)
- Quantitative Property-Property Relationship
- Quarterly Project Progress Report
- Quality Preschool Program Standards (Iowa)
- Quel Pont Pour Tilff (French: Which Bridge To Tilff; community organization; Belgium)
- Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (drug safety inspector)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are in the process of expanding our Molecular Infectious Disease testing for our Nephrologists and Infectious Disease docs to perform the quantitative PCR for HBV, HCV and HIV.
The remaining chapters review key areas of current molecular research, such as microarray analysis, quantitative PCR, and transgenics.
After cDNA synthesis, quantitative PCR was performed by using an ABI Prism 7700 or 7900 Sequence Detection System (Applied BioSystems, Foster City, CA, USA).
The success of the RNAi assay is measured through gene expression (using tools such as microarrays and quantitative PCR (qPCR) assays) as well as protein assays.
As a result, quantitative PCR results could be used to guide when antifungal therapy could be safely discontinued in an individual patient, he said.
A new, highly sensitive quantitative PCR assay detected cytomegalovirus (CMV) DNA before symptoms developed in stem cell transplant recipients, according to researchers at the University of Washington in Seattle.
Opportunities Within Organizations The primary objective of this research is to identify trends for quantitative polymerase chain reaction (PCR) techniques, specifically the use of nascent digital PCR (dPCR) technology in comparison with the mature real-time quantitative PCR (qPCR) technology.