About the Model: The Fitch Chargeoff Forecasting Model was developed in tandem with the Quantitative Finance Research group (QFR), a division of Fitch focusing on global modeling and research initiatives.
What does QFRG stand for?
QFRG stands for Quantitative Finance Research Group (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QFRG
- Quality Fitness Review
- Quality of Close Friend Relationship (cancer survey factor)
- Quantitative Financial Research
- Quarterly Financial Report (various organizations)
- Quarterly Force Revision
- Quarterly Futures Review (US Army)
- Question for the Record
- Quick File Rename
- Queensland Fire Rescue Authority
- Québec Federation of Real Estate Boards (Canada)
- Quota Formula Review Group (International Monetary Fund)
- Queensland Forestry Research Institute (Australia)
- Queensland Fire and Rescue Service (AU)
- Quite Full and Ready to Bust (Australian slang)
- Qualification Facilities Support (David Florida Laboratory, Canadian Space Agency, Ottawa, Canada)
- Quality First Software GmbH (software; Germany)
- Quebec Family Study
- Queensland Fisheries Service
- Quenched Fluorescent Substrate (molecular biology)
- Quota & File Sentinel (NTP Software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fitch's new model development and advanced research group, Fitch Quantitative Finance Research Group (QFR), evaluated a number of alternative methodologies, including default correlation-, rating transition-, and equity-based methods for asset correlation estimation, and empirically tested a number of hypotheses.