Data from this Caldolor study reflects that treatment with preoperative intravenous ibuprofen improved overall quality of recovery in patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy surgery.
What does QoR stand for?
QoR stands for Quality of Recovery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of QoR
We have 6 other meanings of QoR in our Acronym Attic
- Quasi-Optical Power Combining
- Query Optimization in a Protective Environment
- Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (American Society of Clinical Oncology)
- Qualifying Overseas Pension Scheme (UK)
- Quality Opportunities
- Quasi-Optical Phase Shifter
- Quarter on Quarter
- Quaternary Offset Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Qualitative Operational Requirement
- Quality of Object Relations (psychotherapy)
- Quality Of Results
- Queen of Romance
- Queen's Own Rifles
- Query on Release
- Qwest Online Request Application
- Quadrature Offset Raised Cosine
- Queen's Own Rifles of Canada
- Queensland Outdoor Recreation Federation (Australia)
- Quality of Object Relations Scale
- Queensland Organic Recycling Systems (Swanbank, Queensland, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The time and quality of anesthetic induction (until first signs of muscle relaxation) and the time and quality of recovery (sternal recumbency) were recorded with a scoring system.
The quality of recovery depends on severity of initial injury, acuteness and amplitude of pressure rise when hematoma forms, rapidity with which it is drained, and the quality of neuro intensive care and rehab.
Developed in partnership by NAADAC and the Danya Institute, this is a therapeutic resource that is skilled-based and focused on the brain; how it works in conflict and how to affect the quality of recovery in relationships.
I believe the overriding concern should be the quality of recovery as opposed to the speed of recovery," said Lockhart, a voting member this year of the Fed's rate-setting Federal Open Market Committee.
quality of recovery from anaesthesia - parental presence during anaesthesia induction - parental involvement in medical decision making - staff attitude - post-operative pain and - cost to the parent.
The quality of recovery is improving, adding resilience to the affected countries, which are now in a much stronger position to absorb shocks.
Patients also showed an improved quality of recovery and returned to normal activities faster.