Spanish Cooperative Renal Patients Quality of Life Study Group of the Spanish Society of Nephrology.
What does QLSG stand for?
QLSG stands for Quality of Life Study Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Que Lo Sepas
- Queue Length Threshold
- Quick Look Station (US NASA)
- Quick Look Study
- Quiet Line State (Cisco)
- Quantum Leap Slash Archive (website)
- Quadrilateralized Spherical Cube
- Quality Linen Supply Corporation (est. 1983; Karachi, Pakistan)
- QualsSec, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Queens Legal Services Corporation (New York)
- Quality Learning Systems International (Battle Creek, MI)
- Quality of Life Systemic Inventory (healthcare)
- Quorum Logistic Support Limited (UK)
- Quadratic Least-Squares Method
- Quantum Leap Symphony Orchestra (web forum)
- Quaker Leadership Scholars Program (Guilford College; North Carolina)
- Quantitative Liver-Spleen Scan
- Quadra Logic Technologies
- Quality Leadership Team (various locations)
- Quality Learning Tool (higher education software)