Lap of Love releases the 'Pet Hospice Journal' - a free online interactive web-based Quality of Life Scale and Daily Diary TAMPA, Fla.
What does QOLS stand for?
QOLS stands for Quality of Life Scale (John Flanagan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QOLS
We have 1 other meaning of QOLS in our Acronym Attic
- Quantum Optics Lab Olomouc (Palacky University; Czech Republic)
- Quality of Life Project
- Quality of Life Profile: Adolescent Version
- Quality of Life Project Management Office (Canada)
- Quality of Life Profile: Senior Version
- Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Quality of Life Rating
- Quality of Life Research
- Quality of Life in Reflux and Dyspepsia
- Quality of Life Reporting System (Canada)
- Quantum Optics and Laser Science
- Quality of Life Scale for Elderly
- QoS-Based Optimized Link State Routing (protocol)
- Quality of Life Technology
- Quality of Life Wales (UK)
- Quality of Management
- Queen of the May (girl chosen queen of a May Day festival)
- Queen of the Mountain
- Query-Oriented Model (Extensible Markup Language)
- Question of the Month
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to a generous list of online and real-world resources, the book also includes three checklists in the back: A Social Readjustment Rating Scale, a Quality of Life Scale and a Daily Exercise Chart, making the book a pleasure--as well as a learning experience--to interact with.
However there was no statistically significant improvement on the quality of life scale (QoL).
Nor is it surprising that quality of life scales sometimes fail to capture important differences and changes in people's lives [7,8].
A recent study indicates that Vitaline CoQ10 may be associated with signs of clinical improvement on several quality of life scales for patients with Multiple System Atrophy (MSA), a progressive neurodegenerative disorder that causes loss of motor function (muscle coordination, tremor and rigidity, slurred speech) and other symptoms.
They also had lower quality of life scores on the Parkinson's Disease Quality of Life scale, reported Dr.
All participants completed (in the local language) the Migraine Disability Assessment Scale (MIDAS), the Headache Impact Test (HIT-6), and the Migraine-Specific Quality of Life Scale (MSQoL), to confirm the validity of the M-TOQ and to detect redundancy.
Caveats to the Comprehensive Quality of Life Scale (and a suggested alternative).