0: Reliability and validity of the Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory (TM) version 4.
What does QOLI stand for?
QOLI stands for Quality of Life Inventory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QOLI
- Quality of Life Activities
- Quality of Life Adjustment
- Quality of Life Association (California)
- Quality Outcomes Leadership Alliance (foster care)
- Quality of Life Assessment Schedule
- Quality of Life Conference
- Quality of Life in Childhood Epilepsy Questionnaire
- Quality of Life Enhancements, Defense
- Quality of Life Institute (Gary, IN)
- Quality of Life Interview (mentally ill patients)
- Quality-of-Life Improvement (health score)
- Quality of Life Index for Atopic Dermatitis
- Quality of Life Instruments Database
- Quality of Life in Epilepsy (inventory)
- Quality of Life in Narcolepsy
- Quality of Life Management Information System Network (US Navy Family Support Programs)
- Queensland Open Learning Network (Australia)
- Quality of Life Office
- Quantum Optics Lab Olomouc (Palacky University; Czech Republic)
- Quality of Life Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scales such as the 138-question MS Quality of Life Inventory reflect the variety of symptoms that can affect people with the disease.
QoL was assessed by three self-report questionnaires: the MS Quality of Life Inventory (MSQLI) , the Fatigue Severity Scale (FSS) , and a single-item measure of general Life Satisfaction (LS) .
Patients were assessed at baseline and after 8 weeks of treatment using the MS Quality of Life Inventory, which included measures in eight subcategories.
Legal involvement was assessed using the Schizophrenia Patient Outcomes Research Team client survey, and victimization was assessed with the Lehman Quality of Life Inventory victimization subscale.
Instruments The Wisconsin HSS Quality of Life Inventory and Awareness Questionnaire were used in this study.
The children completed the Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory (Varni et al.
40) with the total score from the Quality of Life Inventory (Sample 10), which measures quality of life and general life satisfaction across 17 specific life domains (e.