Dan Solomon, chair of the American College of Rheumatology's Quality of Care committee, said that although the ACR does not have a specific position on this Act, the College is in support of any effort to increase patient safety.
What does QOCC stand for?
QOCC stands for Quality of Care Committee (health care; ValueOptions of California, Inc.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quality of Conformance
- Quality of Control
- Quantico Orienteering Club (Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC)
- Quantum Owners Club (car club; UK; est. 1990)
- Quattro Owners Club (UK)
- Queen of Clubs
- Queen's Order of Courtesy
- Queers Of Color
- Questions, Options, and Criteria
- Quick Opening Closure (oil and gas industry)
- Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders (Scottish Regiment in the British Army)
- Quality Online Course Initiative (online course rubric and evaluation system; Illinois Online Network)
- Quality Of Care Information Protection Act (Canada)
- Quality of Community Life
- Quality of Care Management Center
- Quantum Optics and Condensed Matter Physics (University of Toronto; Ontario, Canada)
- Quantum Optical Coherence Tomography
- Every Other Day
- Quality of Data
- Quality Of Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further, copies of our Certificate of Incorporation and Bylaws, our Code of Ethical Business Conduct, our Corporate Governance Guidelines and the charters for the Audit, Compensation, Nominating and Corporate Governance and Quality of Care Committees of our Board are also available on the Investor Relations subpage of our website (under the link "Corporate Governance").
The tentative agreement includes: * Quality of Care Committees that ensure a strong voice for caregivers on key patient care and staffing issues.