Dr Alex Mears, measurement policy manager at the CQC, said: "Our development work is focused on exploring potential data sources for inclusion in a quality risk profile.
What does QRP stand for?
QRP stands for Quality Risk Profile (health care; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QRP
We have 46 other meanings of QRP in our Acronym Attic
- Quarry Residuals Operable Unit (Weldon Spring, MO; US Department of Energy)
- Low Power Transmitter (ham radio; 5 watts or less output)
- Quadratic Residuosity Problem (number-theoretic reference problem)
- Qualified Recycling Program
- Qualified Retirement Plan
- Quality Recycled Parts (auto repair industry)
- Quality Replacement Parts (auto repair industry)
- Quality Results People (various locations)
- Quality Results Profile
- Quality Review Process (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They already understood the high quality risk profile of our life insurance business and provided invaluable assistance in helping us establish our Arizona domiciled captive and cost effectively implement the transaction.
The latest version of this tool helps to expedite SoC design by setting a quality risk profile for IP," said Craig Hunter, Power Embedded Core project manager for Freescale Semiconductor.