As a ServiceMaster Clean Quality Restoration Vendor franchisee myself, I sought a way to cut back on time I spent traveling to/from and at, on-site visits.
What does QRV stand for?
QRV stands for Quality Restoration Vendor (ServiceMaster Restore certification)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QRV
We have 1 other meaning of QRV in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Real Time Systems, LLC (Falls Church, VA)
- Quick Response Trade Study
- Queensland Retail Traders and Shopkeepers Association (Australia)
- I Have Nothing for You (radiotelegraphy)
- Qualitative Research Unit (various organizations)
- Queensland Rugby Union
- Query/Retrieve User
- Quick Response Unit (emergency service vehicle)
- Quiescence-Responsive Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The combined program will be delivered by the ServiceMaster Clean Quality Restoration Vendor national network and the CRDN national network to national disaster restoration accounts, focused on decreasing severities for the insurance carriers and also decreasing loss adjustment expenses, (the administrative costs associated with handling the claim), while enhancing homeowner satisfaction through rapid and appropriate response, restoring their lives to normalcy in an accelerated timeframe.