Our top quality Medicare ranking is a direct result of our doctors, nurses, and other clinicians' constant efforts to enhance our members' care," states Kay Lewis, vice president quality resource management for Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, Inc.
What does QRM stand for?
QRM stands for Quality Resource Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QRM
We have 14 other meanings of QRM in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Racing Limited (Australia)
- Queensland Rugby League
- Qualifying Retroactive Lump-Sum Payment (taxes; Canada)
- Quoddy Regional Land Trust (Maine)
- Quick Reaction Launch Vehicle
- Man Made Interference
- Qormi (postal locality, Malta)
- Quad Roller Massaging (therapeutic furniture)
- Quadrennial Roles and Missions
- Qualifying Residential Mortgage (real estate)
- Quality Review Meeting
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Quantitative Risk Management (Chicago, IL)
- Quarterly Review Meeting
- Quick Reference Manual (various organizations)
- Quick Response Manufacturing
- Quick Response Modification
- Quadrennial Review of Military Compensation
- Quality Records Management Committee
- Quick Response Multicolor Copier
Samples in periodicals archive:
In its final form, the committee consisted of our blood bank supervisor, the laboratory data analyst, our hospital's director and manager of quality resource management, the admitting department manager, and nursing representatives from the surgical, orthopedic, and Ob/Gyn floors.
In Atlanta, HybriDrive technology will power two 35-foot Xcelsior buses for Atlantic Station, a residential and commercial community designed for smart growth and sustainable development through optimal land, air, and water quality resource management.