Dr Sagoo said it had been a "privilege" to be part of the team at Tennant Street Practice -the first on Teesside to achieve the Quality Practice Award.
What does QPA stand for?
QPA stands for Quality Practice Award (UK Primary Medical Care Award)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QPA
We have 35 other meanings of QPA in our Acronym Attic
- Quasi-Perfect Linear Binary Code
- Pulmonary-to-Systemic flow ratio (also seen as ratio of Pulmonary-to-Systemic flow)
- ratio of Pulmonary-to-Systemic flow (also seen as Pulmonary-to-Systemic flow ratio)
- Quality = People, Process, Performance & Product
- Qualified Pension Administrator
- Qualified Production Activities (accouting)
- Qualified Purchasing Agent (New Jersey civil service)
- Quality Performance Accreditation (Kansas State Department of Education)
- Quality Point Average
- Quality Process Analyst (American Society for Quality)
- Quantity Per Application
- Quantity Per Assembly
- Quarry Products Association (UK)
- Quota Purchase Agreement
- Queensborough Performing Arts Center (Queensborough Community College; Bayside, NY)
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre (Australia)
- Queensland Prisoners Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Queer Political Action Committee
- Quest Power & Audio Cable (RAM Mounting Systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this year, Heaton Medical Centre, on Heaton Road, Newcastle, was awarded with a Quality Practice Award, which recognises high standards of care delivered by every member of a GP practice.
Their success coincides with the practice receiving The Royal College of General Practitioners' Quality Practice Award (QPA) - the first in Sandwell and only the second in the West Midlands to earn the accolade.
The Tennant Street Medical Practice in Stockton has received its second Quality Practice Award from the Royal College of General Practitioners in recognition of its outstanding commitment to quality patient care.