This mutually-beneficial arrangement will give many Guardian subscribers access to an extensive network of high quality New Jersey healthcare providers who are conveniently located near their place of work and home," said Annette Catino, QualCare's President & CEO.
What does QNJ stand for?
QNJ stands for Quality New Jersey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quarterly National Household Survey (Ireland)
- Q-Networks, Inc.
- Quantitative Nuclear Image (histology)
- Queen's Nursing Institute (London, UK)
- Quiet Night In
- Queensland Nutraceutical Industry Association, Inc. (Pacific Fair, Australia)
- Queensland National Livestock Identification Scheme Implementation Committee
- Quarries National Interest Group (United Kingdom)
- Quality Neighborhood Improvement Program (Miami River Commission)
- Quick Notice Interruptible Transportation
- Quarries National Joint Advisory Committee (UK)
- Qendra Ndërkombëtare e Kulturës (International Cultural Centre, Albania)
- QinetiQ Nanomaterials Limited
- Quaker Eco-Witness for National Legislation (environmental program)
- Quality Net Link
- Quantum Nutrition Labs (Austin, TX)
- Quechua, North Lima (Peru)
- Quake Name Maker (gaming)
- Quality New Mexico
- Quantitative Nanomechanical Mapping
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both companies are offering premium spaces in high quality New Jersey office buildings.
Lauren is also a member of Quality New Jersey, a professional association.
22 -- Quality New Jersey (QNJ), a volunteer not-for- profit organization, today announced the recipients of the coveted Governor's Award for Performance Excellence.
He has been director of operations at NJRHS since the business was transferred from NJNG in 2000 and has been a member of Quality New Jersey since 1996.
The diversity of the 2000 awardees is indicative of the success that Quality New Jersey (QNJ) is experiencing in building partnerships throughout all segments of the economy with a focus on advancing the state of excellence.
About Quality New Jersey Quality New Jersey is a volunteer driven, not-for-profit organization devoted to promoting performance excellence among businesses and organizations in New Jersey.
Downes, chairman and CEO of New Jersey Resources Corporation (NYSE: NJR) today addressed participants at the Quality New Jersey (QNJ) 14th Annual Conference at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick.