Fund Architects helps us achieve this goal by making quality money management affordable," said Phil Eckman, CEO of Transamerica Retirement Management.
What does QMM stand for?
QMM stands for Quality Money Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QMM
We have 17 other meanings of QMM in our Acronym Attic
- Quarter Mile Lane (school; Bridgeton, NJ)
- Quasi-Maximum Likelihood (statistics)
- Quest Mailing List (online gaming)
- Quest Markup Language (XML-based gaming language)
- Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimator
- Quebec Music Libraries Meeting (Canada)
- Qatar Meat and Livestock (Doha, Qatar)
- Quadratic Minimax
- Quadrature Multipath Monitor
- Quality Management Manual (various organizations)
- Quark Media Manager
- Quasi-Multiple Medium Method
- Quest for the Magic Marbles (online role playing game)
- Quest Migration Manager
- Question Mark and the Mysterians (band)
- Quick March Medley
- Queensland Maritime Museum Association (Australia)
- Queensland Multi Media Arts Centre (London)
- Quirino Memorial Medical Center (Philippines)
- Quartermaster Clerk (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hartford offers a strong brand, quality money management of its funds, distribution strength and award-winning service," said David N.
Like all of Hartford Life's investor-friendly variable annuities, The Director Choice offers quality money management.
The firm provides institutional quality money management, and boutique service as they assist their clients in managing the responsibilities of wealth.