Safeway has been working with the HFAC since 2008 to identify suppliers that would meet the requirements of the Safeway Supplier Quality Management Team.
What does QMT stand for?
QMT stands for Quality Management Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of QMT
We have 21 other meanings of QMT in our Acronym Attic
- Quartermaster Supply Officer (US Navy)
- Quantitative Medicine Simulation and Operation by Computer
- Queue Management System Open Source (software)
- QSound Multi-Speaker System (audio technology)
- Quality Management Systems Solutions (Palm Bay, FL)
- Quantitative Methods in the Social Sciences
- Quartermaster Submarine Service (US Navy)
- Queen Maud Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Queen Mary Students' Union
- Memorized List (File Name Extension)
- Quality Measuring Tool
- Quarter Mile Thunder (song)
- Queen Mother Theatre (UK)
- Queen's Musical Theatre
- Quilted Maple Top
- Quebec Music Teachers' Association
- Quantitative Magnetization Transfer Imaging
- Quantum Mechanical Theory of Psi (Evan Harris Walker)
- Quasi-Reliable Multicast Transport Protocol
- Quick Mail Transfer Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a Senior Sourcing Manager, Thornsley is responsible for identifying suppliers and ultimately recommending the most capable, competitive suppliers to Safeway senior management that can meet the requirements set down by the quality management team.
Mesa's duties include leading a quality management team with members from departments across the company.
Midwest Wireless is a strong business with a loyal post-pay customer base and a quality management team that recognizes, as Alltel does, that delivering superior customer service is a key to success.
Allied Capital's investment in Crescent represents an opportunity to partner with a quality management team with significant experience in the hotel management industry," said John Scheurer, Managing Director of Allied Capital.
Fitch's strong IFS rating on RVI continues to reflect the company's dominant market position in the residual value insurance industry, conservative underwriting approach, and quality management team.
IAI has a veteran management team that is seeking out other high quality management teams that see the value in being affiliated with a larger high quality public entity.
The managing partners of Inflexion leverage a mix of operating and investing experience in over sixty early-stage companies to build strategic partnerships, quality management teams, and top-tier investment syndicates for their portfolio companies.