What does QMPI stand for?
QMPI stands for Quality Management Program for Importers (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of QMPI in our Acronym Attic
- Queued Message Processing
- Quick Macro Panel
- Quick Mesh Project (Wi-Fi technology)
- Quincey Mason Practices (UK)
- QuinetiQ Metal Printing
- Quintessential Media Player
- Quorion Multi-Purpose (cash register)
- Queen Mary Performance Appraisal Scheme (UK)
- Qwest Metro Private Line
- Quality Management Program Laboratory Services (Canada)
- Quality Management Program for Procurement (Bendix Commercial Vehicles Systems LLC)
- Quality Management Policies and Requirements
- Qualified Medical Physics Specialist
- Quality Milk Production Services
- Quantitative Multiplex Polymerase Chain Reaction of Short Fluorescent (genetics)
- Quality of Motivation Questionnaire (psychology)
- Quanto Mais Quente Melhor (Portuguese: The More Hot Best; blog)
- Quantitative Management of Quality and Process