Darnetta Miles is the laboratory quality management coordinator in the Department of Pathology at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas.
What does QMC stand for?
QMC stands for Quality Management Coordinator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QMC
We have 38 other meanings of QMC in our Acronym Attic
- Qualified Medicare Beneficiary Plus
- Quantitative Molecular Biological Physics
- Quality Medical Billing Solutions
- Quantum Medical Business Service (Salem, VA; est. 1987)
- Quantum Many Body Theory
- Quadripartite Management Committee
- Quality Management Center
- Quality Management Committee (various organizations)
- Quality Management Company LLC
- Quality Management Consortium (University of Texas at Austin)
- Quality of Markets Committee (New York Stock Exchange)
- Quantum Monte Carlo (distributed computing project, quantum chemistry)
- Quantum Monte-Carlo (method)
- Quartermaster Clerk (US Marine Corps)
- Quartermaster Corps
- Quartermaster, Chief (USN Rating)
- Queen Margaret College
- Queen Mary's College (UK)
- Queen's Medical Centre (UK)
- Quezon Memorial Circle (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carol Lawson, Quality Management Coordinator for Phoenix Healthcare said, "I was amazed when I realized that the Xtend/HEDIS product that TXEN is presenting allowed me to be able to do my data collection and reporting in two hours rather than the two weeks that it normally took.