Muscat, June 20 (ONA) --- The Quality Management Board at the Ministry of Civil Service today held a meeting under the chairmanship of Sheikh Khalid bin Omar al-Marhoon, Civil Service Minister.
What does QMB stand for?
QMB stands for Quality Management Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QMB
We have 19 other meanings of QMB in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Manufacturing Assurance Systems (automotive industry)
- Quality Measurement Advisory Service
- Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (Hong Kong immigration system)
- Quantum Nagic Angle Spinning
- Quasi Morphine-Abstinence Syndrome
- Quotation Management Admission Test (Italy; broker certification)
- Quake Made Better (gaming, Quake 1 modified engine)
- Quaker Marching Band
- Qualified Medicare Beneficiary
- Qualitäts-Management-Beauftragter (German: Quality Management Representative)
- Quantitative Methods of Business (academic course)
- Quartz Microbalance
- Queen and Member Board (Red Hat Society)
- Queen Mother Board (Red Hat Society)
- Quickchange Moveable Barrier (Barrier Systems Inc.)
- Quality Management Benchmark Assessment (book; performance standards)
- Queensland Master Builders Association (Australia)
- Queensland Museum, Brisbane, Australia
- Queensland Mailbox Bible Club (Australia)
- Quantum Mechanical Black Hole
Samples in periodicals archive:
A bill to add another Los Angeles-appointed seat to the South Coast Air Quality Management Board failed.
In addition to the schools, Toyota is working with the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and South Coast Air Quality Management Board (SCAQMD), along with corporations such as Stuart Energy and Air Products, to have the stations up-and-running by mid-2003.
Burke said the state board's position has been to soften standards to include the use of cleaner diesel, while the South Coast Air Quality Management board is pushing for more stringent standards.
Serving in this position through 2002, he oversaw all PRC domestic and international public safety business units, and was a member of the PRC executive Quality Management Board, reporting directly to the company's President.
But the project's backers must obtain the approval of the South Coast Air Quality Management board before a separate district can be created.
The California Air Quality Management Board examined an early version of the processor and confirmed in a letter to the inventor, that the processor doesn't need an air quality permit to operate in California.
The permits, approved by the city of Burbank and the South Coast Air Quality Management Board, allow a maximum of 9.