The IG documented coverups by contractors concerning defective welds on Challenger, and quality inspection reports that were routinely falsified.
What does QIR stand for?
QIR stands for Quality Inspection Report
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QIR
We have 4 other meanings of QIR in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Improvement Program Planning System (Australia)
- Quarterly In-Process Review
- Quality Improvement Professional Research Organization (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Quality Improvement Process Strategy
- Quality Incentive Payment System (Independence Blue Cross)
- Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Committee (Stanford University Medical Center; Stanford, CA)
- Quick Investigation of Quality
- Quadratic Interval Refinement (algorithm)
- Quality Improvement Request
- Quality in Research (conference; Indonesia)
- Quantified Imaging Resource (medical imaging software)
- Quantitative Investment Research SA (China)
- Quarterly Investment Report (various organizations)
- Question, Information Response
- Queensland Industrial Relations Commission (Australia)
- Queensland Integrated Refugee Community Health Clinic (Australia)
- Quality Improvement Risk Management (insurance or hospital program)
- Quality Improvement Research Network
- QUALCOMM Internet Services
- Quality Improvement Scotland (National Health Service; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AKRON, Ohio -- Bober Markey Fedorovich (BMF), a regional public accounting and business advisory firm with offices in Akron and Cleveland, received the best quality inspection report possible from the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB).