Contract awarded for UNN quality information system (CIS) Official name anskaffelsenUNN quality information system (CIS) Short description of the contract or the University Hospital of North Norway Trust invites suppliers to open tender for procurement of a quality information system to be used by managers at all clinics, departments and sections of the hospital.
What does QIS stand for?
QIS stands for Quality Information System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QIS
We have 37 other meanings of QIS in our Acronym Attic
- Quantified Imaging Resource (medical imaging software)
- Quantitative Investment Research SA (China)
- Quarterly Investment Report (various organizations)
- Question, Information Response
- Queensland Industrial Relations Commission (Australia)
- Queensland Integrated Refugee Community Health Clinic (Australia)
- Quality Improvement Risk Management (insurance or hospital program)
- Quality Improvement Research Network
- QUALCOMM Internet Services
- Quality Improvement Scotland (National Health Service; UK)
- Quality Innovative Solutions, Inc. (Oxnard, CA)
- Quality Integrated Services, Inc.
- Quantitative Impact Study
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantitative Impact Study 3
- Quaglia Institute for Student Aspirations (Portland, ME)
- Queued Indexed Sequential Access Method
- Quality International Study Abroad Network
- Queensland Industry Skills Council (Australia)
- Quincy Interfaith Sheltering Coalition (Quincy, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics of the 500+ papers include deformation errors in spiral finish milling of thin-walled blades, monitoring tool wear in rotary ultrasonic machining of ceramics, real-time vibration control of steel strips immersed in fluid, a quality information system for electronic ballasts, and the decrease of harmful substances in reconstituted tobacco sheet.
COHSASA will offer its web-based quality information system that guides the process towards quality improvement and accreditation.
00 Paperback HD30 Ten papers from the April 2008 workshop explore both conceptual and technological tools for producing high quality information systems through original combinations of modeling, design techniques, development methods, and interoperability principles.
Keeping a promise to deliver monthly public reports, the government unveiled a new water quality information system.
The Common Operator Support System (COS) used at Moraine monitors the andon, error-proofing, and electronic material pull systems and ties that information into the Common Quality Information System (CQIS).
Courses relevant to hospitality systems management: Managing Hotel and Resort Operations Production and Operations Management Fundamentals of Accounting Organization and Management Food and Beverage Management Building a Service Quality Information System No business, and especially no customer service intensive business, can operate without information.
What will be of primary concern is how to develop high quality information systems quickly enough to support organizational decision makers as they operate in this expanded environment.