The Quality Information Checklist module includes eight sections developed out of a question-based evaluation.
What does QIC stand for?
QIC stands for Quality Information Checklist
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QIC
We have 37 other meanings of QIC in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Institute of Business and Technology (Australia)
- Qatar Insurance Company
- Quaker Information Center
- Qualified Independent Contractor
- Quality Improvement Calculator
- Quality Improvement Center (various organizations)
- Quality Improvement Committee (various organizations)
- Quality Improvement Council (various locations)
- Quality in Care (various locations)
- Quality Information Center (American Society for Quality)
- Quality Information Using Cycle Time
- Quality Inspection & Containment Co, Inc (Dayton, OH)
- Quality Inspection Control
- Quality Integrators Corporation (Canada)
- Quality of Instruction Council (Depaul University; Chicago, IL)
- Quantitative Imaging Center (Boston University; Boston, MA)
- Quantum Information and Computation (journal)
- Quarter Inch Cartridge (backup tape format)
- Quarter Inch Committee
- Quartz Inlet Capillary
Samples in periodicals archive:
DATA CREDIBILITY Distribute the Quality Information Checklist (11) to students and allow 20 minutes for the class to review the site they choose and complete the list.
ca/cyberwise * The Quality Information Checklist at www.