Qdeo processing excels in both delivering a quality high-definition video experience from low-resolution material and in rendering a stunning 1080p image from the latest blue-laser discs.
What does QHDV stand for?
QHDV stands for Quality High-Definition Video
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Quincy Health Care Management (Illinois)
- Quadruple High-Definition (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Qualified Hygienic Design (design standards)
- Quantum Hadrodynamics (nuclear physics)
- Quarter High-Definition
- Quarter Horse Directory
- Queens House of Detention (New York)
- Qualified Hazardous Duty Area (US Congress designated)
- Qualified High Deductible Health Plan
- Honorary Dental Surgeon to the Queen
- Quality in Higher Education (journal)
- Quantum Hall Effect
- Quick Home Energy Checkup (Maryland)
- Qualified Higher Education Expense
- Qualitative Habitat Evaluation Index (US EPA)
- Quakers Hill East Public School (Australia)
- Queensland Health Electronic Publishing Service (Australia)
- Quail Hollow Elementary School (Wesley Chapel, FL)
- Quality HealthCare Elderly Services (est. 1998; Hong Kong)
- Quality of Health Economic Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
In that role, Chan will be responsible for the company's development and productization efforts targeting the rapidly growing market for wireless solutions capable of handling the most demanding applications, such as the distribution of broadcast quality high-definition video.
will see much more of the NCAA tournament this year by viewing enhanced detail through higher quality high-definition video transmission of over half of the tournament games.