Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Value Analysis/Value Engineering (VE) and Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DFMA) are among these techniques.
What does QFD stand for?
QFD stands for Quality Function Deployment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QFD
We have 15 other meanings of QFD in our Acronym Attic
- Qatar Financial Centre Authority
- Quality Foreign Car Care (Ballston Spa, NY)
- Quantitative Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Queen Fan Club Germany
- Quality Food Centers, Inc.
- Quartermaster Food and Container Inst. for the Armed Forces
- Qatar Financial Center Regulatory Authority (Doha, Qatar)
- Queens Fuel Cell Team (Queens University; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Quorum Federal Credit Union (New York)
- Quadratic Fisher Discriminant
- Quality Functional Development
- Quantum Fluid Dynamics
- Quasi Fiscal Deficit (economics)
- Question-Focused Dataset
- Quilt Fabric Delights (North Brighton, Australia)
- Quincy Fire Department (Massachusetts)
- Queensland Folkloric Dance Association (Australia)
- Quality Function Deployment for Environment
- Quick-Freeze Deep-Etching (method)
- Quantum-Fluid Density-Functional Theory
Samples in periodicals archive:
In designing a program based on customers' view of success, an organization lays the groundwork for quality function deployment, also known as the "house of quality," which ensures alignment among the many corporate units and functions that will contribute to the sustainability program.
MBizM (Meridian Biz Management) offers the following programmes under the 1Malaysia approved training programmes scheme: Lean Six Sigma Champions Training & Workshop Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Six Sigma Green Belt Training Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Six Sigma Black Belt Training Lean Six Sigma Management Awareness Statistical Analysis Tools in Six Sigma (SATSS) Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Lite Training Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) Operational Cost Reduction Programme (OCRP) QIT/QCC & 7QC Tools Training Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Training Value Stream Mapping (VSM) Comprehensive Lean Enterprise Course Design of Experiments (DOE) Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Quality Function Deployment (QFD) Dr.
Speeding up the product definition process of, for example, shop lighting by applying Quality Function Deployment and roadmapping.
One of the primary, formalized methods to help in this process is quality function deployment (QFD), which got a bad name in the 1990s.
curriculum by employing a quality tool called Quality Function Deployment (QFD).
Through the application of Quality Function Deployment (6) (QFD) and Design for Manufacture and Assembly (7) (DFMA) workshops (and other efforts) a reduction of 20 percent in Average Unit Production Cost (AUPC) of the missile was achieved.
Research Scientist and Group Leader for Union Camp, Thurman was named Voice of the Customer / Quality Function Deployment Coordinator for International Paper.