recognizing the fact that developing a high quality financial reporting standard is a long term process, the developing partners continue to support ipsasb, along with ifac which remains the largest funder.
What does QFR stand for?
QFR stands for Quality Financial Reporting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QFR
We have 8 other meanings of QFR in our Acronym Attic
- Questions Fréquemment Posées (French: Frequently Asked Questions)
- Quoted for Permanency (forums)
- Quebec Federation of Parents' Committees (Canada)
- quantitative fluorescence polymerase chain reaction
- Qualified Film Producers List
- Quadrature Frequency/Phase Modulation
- Quad Flat Pack Nonleaded
- Quick Fix Position Navigation
- Quest for Quality
- Quincy Foundation for Quality Education
- Quality Fitness Review
- Quality of Close Friend Relationship (cancer survey factor)
- Quantitative Financial Research
- Quarterly Financial Report (various organizations)
- Quarterly Force Revision
- Quarterly Futures Review (US Army)
- Question for the Record
- Quick File Rename
- Queensland Fire Rescue Authority
- Québec Federation of Real Estate Boards (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
it has therefore become increasingly important for quality financial reporting standards that provide transparency and comparability on a global basis.
Meeting "numbers" has become a major driver of CFO attention, as has a return to required assurance that internal controls are in place to assure quality financial reporting.
Leinster society chairman Bill Collins said yesterday: "The awards will be an acknowledgment of the best quality financial reporting practices on this island.
As the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) continues towards its goal of a set of high quality financial reporting standards, and makes significant strides in achieving global convergence of accounting standards worldwide, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) continue to be important to the accounting world.
As ParenteBeard Chief Executive Officer, Bob Ciaruffoli, noted, "ParenteBeard is focused on high quality financial reporting and the effective functioning of audit committees.
TORONTO, November 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Canada's Accounting Standards Oversight Council (AcSOC) has expressed full support for the ongoing efforts of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) to develop a globally accepted set of high quality financial reporting standards.
Citing in particular the appointment of Turner, who is now an accounting professor at Cob orado State University and director of the college's Center for Quality Financial Reporting, McGurn remarked: "Talk about getting an independent person on the audit committee