eRMS will implement new functionality to integrate critical information with the Fleet aviation and maritime maintenance systems, as well as automated Product Quality Deficiency Report (PQDR) exhibit management.
What does QDR stand for?
QDR stands for Quality Deficiency Report
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of QDR
We have 15 other meanings of QDR in our Acronym Attic
- Quadrature Differential Phase Shift Keying
- Quasi-Degenerate Perturbation Theory
- Quake done Quick (gaming)
- Quick Detach Quiver (Barnett Outdoors, LLC; hunting equipment)
- Quantum Dot Quantum Computer
- Quantum-Dot Quantum-Well
- Quad Data Rate (Memory Technology)
- Quadrennial Defense Review (US DoD)
- Qualification Design Review (aviation)
- Qualified Dispute Resolver (commerical mediation)
- Quality Design Review
- Quality Deviation Report
- Quality Discrepancy Report
- Quality, Durability and Reliability (Toyota Motor Company)
- quantitative digital radiography
- Quarterly Data Report (various organizations)
- Quarterly Demand Rate
- Queda de Rins (martial arts)
- Quick Disaster Recovery (open source software)
- Quick Dump Rinser
Samples in periodicals archive:
By accurately completing the information requested on the SF-368, Product Quality Deficiency Report, you can help speed up the investigation.
Products that are manufactured, marked, or configured incorrectly--they'll all be there in the Product Quality Deficiency Reports.
Programs included in the NAVICP eBusiness suite are on-line requisitioning, supply discrepancy reports, quality deficiency reports, the SDR status center, as well as access to U.
Submit a product quality deficiency report (PQDR) through the Product Data Reporting and Evaluation Program (PDREP).
Turn in all Surelite starters as category two deficiencies and document with a product quality deficiency report (PQDR).
Quality Deficiency Reports (QDR) - At the direction of the NAVAIR/NAVSUP international logistics enterprise team (ILET), a QDR form was developed to improve and supplement the SDR process.
REPORT BATTERY FAILURES-CRACKS, STAINS, BULGES, ODORS OR LEAKS-ON A STANDARD FORM 368, PRODUCT QUALITY DEFICIENCY REPORT.