Another great budget-friendly food plot idea was shared with me by Kip Adams, a wildlife biologist and the Director of Education and Outreach for the Quality Deer Management Association.
What does QDMA stand for?
QDMA stands for Quality Deer Management Association (Bogart, GA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QDMA
We have 1 other meaning of QDMA in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Data Model (healthcare information model)
- Quality Decision Management
- Quality Deer Management
- Quality Device Manager
- Quality Driven Management
- Quantitative Debris Measurement
- Quantitative Debris Monitor
- Quantum Defect Method
- Queensland Department of Mines
- Quad-Division Multiple Access
- Quantitative Debris Monitor Mission Alert
- Quick Direct Memory Access
- Quantum Discrete Memoryless Channel
- Quonset/Davisville Management Corporation (Rhode Island)
- Queensland Department of Mines and Energy (Australia)
- Qinghai Dachaidan Mining Limited (China)
- Quantitative Debris Monitor Maintenance Alert Status
- QoS (Quality of Service) Dependent Multicast Routing (algorithm)
- Quasi Dual-Mode Resonator
- Queensland Department of Main Roads (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chestnut Hill Tree Farm has also created special prices for the Quality Deer Management Association, Boy Scouts of America, 4-H, and other conservation groups that buy in bulk for fundraising projects.
The preserve "has become a gateway for the Garretts to share their passion through affiliations such as the National Rifle Association, Quality Deer Management Association, Wounded Warrior Project and various other community organizations," according to a SUNY-ESF news release.
Matt Ross, a wildlife biologist, forester, and regional director with the Quality Deer Management Association, will lead the seminar.
Don is active in the local chapter of the Quality Deer Management Association, and the Solins donate a yearly father-son hunt on their property to promote that organization.
We like to say that certain counties got 'GAME,' which is an acronym for genetics, age-structure, management and environment," explained Brian Murphy, CEO of the Quality Deer Management Association.
Groups like the Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA) promote a philosophy of not just taking deer, but harvesting deer in a way that leads to a more balanced age structure and sex ratio.
Decreased daylight triggers a hormonal response that goes from a buck's optic nerve to the pineal gland, which sends a signal to the testes to increase testosterone production," explained Brian Murphy, CEO of the Quality Deer Management Association.