OUTCOME), the leading provider of clinical patient registries and quality improvement initiatives for evaluating and improving real-world outcomes, announced today that it has expanded its suite of programs to include a solution for Outpatient Measures to support both the Joint Commission Core Measure Outpatient Measure set and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' (CMS) Hospital Outpatient Quality Data Reporting Program (HOP QDRP).
What does QDRP stand for?
QDRP stands for Quality Data Reporting Program (hospital data reporting)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QDRP
- Quintin Design Resources (Missouri)
- Reciprocal Magnetic Bearing (opposite of QDM)
- Qua de Re Agitur (Latin, codices and manuscripts)
- Quadrangle Debt Recovery Advisors (New York, NY)
- Queensland Drag Racing Association (Australia)
- Quality, Delivery, Responsiveness and Cost (business motto)
- Quality of Dental Restoration
- Quadratically Deformed Relativistic Kinematics
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order (US IRS)
- Qua de Re Peto (Latin, codices and manuscripts)
- Quad Data Rate SRAM
- Qantas Defence Services Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Quality Data System (software)
- Quality Diagnostic Services
- Quality Distribution Service
- Quanta Data Storage
- Quantitative Decision Support, Inc. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Quantum Denoising System (Image reconstruction filter in computer tomography systems)
- Quantum Digital Security Pty. Ltd.
- Quantum Dynamical Semigroup (mathematics)