Personnel Management -- The standard recognizes that the required quality control system will vary significantly based on the proficiency of the personnel.
What does QCS stand for?
QCS stands for Quality Control System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCS
We have 51 other meanings of QCS in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Control Release Value
- Quebec Central Railway (Canada)
- QC Solutions (semiconductor test equipment manufacturer, Billerica, Massachusetts)
- QoS Customer Server
- Quadro Comunitario di Sostegno (Italian: Community Support Network)
- Quality Certification Services (Ohio, USA)
- Quality Certification System (various organizations)
- Quality Computer Services, Incorporated
- Quality Control Schedule
- Quality Control Supervisor
- Quality Customer Service (DISA)
- Quality of Care Standards (child welfare)
- Queen's Colour Squadron (Royal Air Force ceremonial squadron)
- Queensland Core Skills (exam for Australian schools in Queensland)
- Quest Cyber Solutions
- Quincy Community Schools (Quincy, MI)
- Quinte Computer Services, Ltd (Ontario, Canada)
- Quinte Counselling Services (Ontario, Canada)
- Quad City Salvage Auction
- Qualified Cost-Sharing Arrangement (US IRS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quality OptiMISER[TM] for Quality Control System (QCS), which helps Honeywell Quality Control System customers make faster and more accurate production decisions.
CPAs are expert at developing and reviewing internal quality control systems.
Its purpose is to prepare local accounting firms for an AICPA quality or peer review -- and to maintain an acceptable quality control system.
NYSE:ALE) has awarded a contract to design and supply a retrofit Air Quality Control System (AQCS) to Hitachi Power Systems America, Ltd.
IN OTHER ABB NEWS: The power and automation technology group will deliver a drive system, two web imaging systems, and three quality control systems to Nordland Papier GmbH, Germany, a part of the paper division of UPM.
Further, the inspectors must evaluate the quality control system of the firm and the manner in which that system is documented and communicated.
The guidance draws from existing professional standards established by the AICPA and covers the elements of a firm's quality control system that conceivably could be affected by the addition of new clients or personnel.