Manage factory floor operations, material handling activities, quality control inspections and more, using the integrated data collection technologies available in the DLI 9300 VMC.
What does QCI stand for?
QCI stands for Quality Control Inspection
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of QCI
We have 39 other meanings of QCI in our Acronym Attic
- Quark Confinement and the Hadron Spectrum (conference)
- Quarters of Coverage History System (US SSA)
- Queen Creek High School (Queen Creek, AZ)
- Quezon City High School (Philippines)
- Quinte Christian High School (Ontario, Canada)
- QoS Class Identifier (3GPP)
- Quadratic Configuration Interaction
- Quality Conformance Inspections
- Quality Control Index
- Quality Control Information
- Quality Council of India
- Quality Customer Interface
- Quantity Conversion Interface
- Queen Charlotte Islands
- Quad City International Airport (Illinois)
- Queensbridge Community in Action (Long Island, NY)
- Queensland Certificate of Individual Achievement
- Qualcare Captive Insurance Company, Inc. (Piscataway, NJ)
- Quality and Continuous Improvement Centre (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Quality Control Inquiry Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
These modules have secured major international certifications for the quality control inspections and testing.
They said that since the role of QRC has shifted from Quality Assurance Facilitator to Quality Control Inspection.
Dual-Cure 9481 fluoresces blue when exposed to black light for rapid quality control inspection of coated areas.
It said in a statement: "Our batches of product are sampled for quality control inspection in accordance with international standards for statistical sampling.
He and his colleagues came up with a sampling technique, known as sequential sampling, which became, in the words of The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, "the standard analysis of quality control inspection.
According to the CMI report, can filling and sealing lines use in-line quality control inspection, while pouch packaging requires off-line quality control inspection, limiting the number of pouches that can be examined.
Products are pin stamped with material grade and heat numbers for full traceability and are subject to rigorous quality control inspection procedures prior to shipment.