I think that the way the live show will go is that the more material we have to choose from the harder it is to be ruthless and to keep our quality control high," says Guy.
What does QCH stand for?
QCH stands for Quality Control High
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCH
We have 4 other meanings of QCH in our Acronym Attic
- Quad Cities Greyhound Adoption (Maysville, IA)
- Queens Child Guidance Center (New York)
- Queensland Centre for Gynaecological Cancer (Herston, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Queensland Council of Garden Clubs Inc. (West End, Queensland, Australia)
- Quezon City General Hospital (Philippines)
- Quantum Communications Group, Inc. (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Quebec Community Groups Network (Canada)
- Queensland Cane Growers Organisation (founded 1926; Australia)
- Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University (Australia)
- Quality Care Hands, LLC (Beaverton, OR)
- Quarter Credit Hours (various universities)
- Queen Charlotte Holdings, Ltd. (Australia)
- Queensland Cotton Holdings (Australia)
- Queensway Carleton Hospital (Ottawa, Canada)
- Quilts from Caring Hands (Corvallis, OR)
- Quality Correctional Health Care (Birmingham, AL)
- Quebec Hardcore News
- Queensland Community Housing Coalition (West End, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Quadra Cedar Hill Community Association (Canada)
- Quad City Hotel and Conference Center (Davenport, Iowa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 5th qPCR Symposium USA is set to discuss on the topics: Preanalytics standardization and quality control High throughput qPCR - digital PCR Epigenetics, mutation analysis and copy number variation Molecular diagnostics of complex diseases - detection and profiling of tumor cells Single-cell and subcellular expression profiling Non coding RNA's qPCR in Forensics and AgriBio Next Generation Sequencing qPCR, NGS experimental design and data mining Clinical applications of qPCR and NGS The Symposium website www.