She said there was once a quality control group that would handle driver appeals.
What does QCG stand for?
QCG stands for Quality Control Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCG
We have 8 other meanings of QCG in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Crayfish Farmers Association (Australia)
- Quent Cordair Fine Art
- Quinte Christian Farmers Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Quarter Circle Forward Club
- Quantum-mechanical Consistent Force Field Method for Pi-Electron Systems
- Quality Circle Forum of India (est. 1980; Secunderabad, India)
- Quality Conformance Final Inspection
- Quebec College of Family Physicians (Canada)
- Quantum-Conformal Field Theory (physics)
- Qualification in Careers Guidance (UK)
- Queen City Gypsies
- Queensland Camera Group (Australia)
- Queensland Citrus Growers (Australia)
- Queensland Corporate Games (Australia)
- Quad Cities Greyhound Adoption (Maysville, IA)
- Queens Child Guidance Center (New York)
- Queensland Centre for Gynaecological Cancer (Herston, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Queensland Council of Garden Clubs Inc. (West End, Queensland, Australia)
- Quezon City General Hospital (Philippines)
- Quantum Communications Group, Inc. (London, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company employs a direct sales staff, sales representatives, a fully equipped engineering department, in-house manufacturing and a quality control group, capable of creating semi- and fully custom products to augment the extensive product lines offered by Elma's partners and suppliers.
Williamson, quality control group leader at Metrics, presented details of this discovery during a poster session Nov.
Quality control group Intertek's first official day of trading on the market also resulted in a half penny increase to 437 1 /2p.
Other organizations, like quality control groups, and foundry customers, such as automotive companies, were contacted and literature surveys were conducted.
In addition, quality assurance specialists and quality control group leaders are employed by many companies.
More Efficient and Personalized Collaboration The Polycom OTX immersive video suites and HDX Room video solutions are being used by all Lonza employees for a wide variety of meetings - from management and board meetings, to facilitating inter-departmental meetings and expediting quality control group meetings.
SmartLab EM enables microbiology quality control groups to efficiently manage all aspects of a microbiological monitoring plan," said Gene Tetreault, Senior Vice President of Engineering at VelQuest.