He worked at Digital Equipment Corporation in its quality control division retiring in 1996.
What does QCD stand for?
QCD stands for Quality Control Division (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCD
We have 13 other meanings of QCD in our Acronym Attic
- Quinol Cytochrome C Reductase (enzyme)
- Quality Core Curriculum Standards
- Queens College Choral Society (Flushing, NY)
- Quad City Clown Troupe (Davenport, IA)
- Quality and Charity Care Trust (Kentucky)
- Queensland Cultural Centre Trust (Australia)
- Queensland Country Credit Union (Australia)
- Quad Cities Convention and Visitors Bureau (Illinois)
- Qualified Charitable Distribution (IRS)
- Quality Control Department (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saud Al-Rashid, director of the EPA's air quality control division.
However, unless Toyota ramps up its quality control division soon, the investors could dump Toyota shares in the future, analysts warned.
Downs will be responsible for the Company's Benefits & Compensation Department, Quality Control Division and Security Committee, as well as the new Leadership Recruitment, Recognition and Development team responsible for the acculturation and evaluation of current and future leaders.
The nine include two former vice presidents of Mitsubishi Motors -- Hikoichi Motoyama, 64, and Satoru Toyama, 62 -- and former heads of the company's product quality control division, which handles customer claims.
Calderon is chief of the Quality Control Division at the Instituto Nacional de Enfermedades Virales Humanas "Dr.
In addition to creating the enforcement center, HUD increased the number of its mortgagee monitors from 25 to more than 125 and placed them in the four homeownership centers (HOCs) under newly created quality control divisions.
Moreover, the quality control division of the Coffee Board has decided to introduce |specialty coffee" made from high grown selected Arabic Cherry.