He underlined the need for better liaison and coordination among standard and quality control departments in the country.
What does QCD stand for?
QCD stands for Quality Control Department (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCD
We have 13 other meanings of QCD in our Acronym Attic
- Quantum/Classical Control in Quantum Information
- Quinol Cytochrome C Reductase (enzyme)
- Quality Core Curriculum Standards
- Queens College Choral Society (Flushing, NY)
- Quad City Clown Troupe (Davenport, IA)
- Quality and Charity Care Trust (Kentucky)
- Queensland Cultural Centre Trust (Australia)
- Queensland Country Credit Union (Australia)
- Quad Cities Convention and Visitors Bureau (Illinois)
- Qualified Charitable Distribution (IRS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a circular issued to schools, Khalid Mohammad Al Mulla, Director of the Quality Control Department at the ministry, said schools have to notify parents to avoid fines for delaying registration.
The Ministry of Education yesterday launched the first Statistical Forum organised by the Directorate General of Planning and Quality Control, represented by the Planning and Quality Control Department in the ministry.
Zajac was an inspector in the quality control department at Webster Lens for many years before retiring.
KARACHI, December 22, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Regulations and Quality Control Department of City District Government of Karachi (CDGK) has seized a big quantity of 18,340 kg adulterated different edible items during the last ten months.
He rose to head of Mobiltel's quality control department.
In her position, Iocca will lead the firm's quality control department and her expertise in the real estate sector will augment the firm's strategic growth initiative in this area.
After the standards and quality control department of the health ministry tested the French-made Signal 2 toothpaste brand, it showed that it contains diethylene glycol which is highly toxic if swallowed," the government said.