Dal Cortivo has been with Vyteris since 2000, and has served in a number of key quality assurance and quality control positions.
What does QNQC stand for?
QNQC stands for Quality Assurance and Quality Control
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Qatar National Olympic Committee
- QuadNine Productions
- Quantified Noun Phrase (linguistics)
- Quark Nuclear Physics
- Queen's Knight Pawn (chess)
- Queensland Newspapers (Brisbane, Australia)
- Query Node Patterns
- Quantitative Nuclease Protection Assay
- Quality Network Planned Maintenance (GM)
- Queensland National Parks and Wildlife Service (Australia)
- Approaching Point of No Return (aviation radio Q-signal)
- Quail Neural Retina (cells)
- Quasi-Newton-Raphson (scientific method)
- Quality of Natural Resources Commission (Gastonia, NC)
- Quantization Noise Reduction with In-Band Filtering (electrical engineering)
- Queensland Natural Resources and Mines (Australia)
- QoS Network Server
- Qualité Non Surveillée (French: Quality Not Monitored)
- Quantified Neurologic Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
In that position, he was responsible for all aspects of quality assurance and quality control for the distribution company.
Barta is responsible for quality assurance and quality control of all of Genentech's clinical and marketed products.