Every cure was monitored in person by quality assurance technicians to ensure that all the factors were correct for each cure.
What does QAT stand for?
QAT stands for Quality Assurance Technician
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of QAT
We have 18 other meanings of QAT in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Service Test
- Quality Assurance Standard Table
- Quality-Adjusted Survival Time (therapy evaluation)
- Queensland Association of School Tuckshops Inc. (Coorparoo, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Queer and Allied Student Union (college group)
- Qatar (ISO 3-letter country code)
- Qualification Acceptance Test
- Qualification Approval Test
- Quality Action Team
- Quality Assurance Team
- Quick Access Toolbar (computing)
- Quick Action Team
- Quality Assurance Through Attributes Program
- Queensland Ambulance Transport Brigade (Australia)
- Qatar Automobile and Touring Club
- Question Answered, Thread Closed
- Quality Assurance Testing & Evaluation Company (Army)
- Queensland Association of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Test Instructions
- Quality Assurance Test & Inspection Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
We were always focused on making the best pigment, but they were so diversified," quality assurance technician specialist Vince Tamborino said about Bayer.
A quality assurance technician would be involved in helping in the development of processes and procedures, deciding on the standards to be achieved, running checks (auditing) to ensure that work is being performed to those standards, identifying problems and making improvements, training staff involved in the processes, managing the budgets.
NDT film products are used by engineers, quality assurance technicians, and testing lab consultants to assure the operational integrity of structural components and systems.
At Propst' side were Mark Cieslikowski, a quality assurance technician at the plant for the past nine years and Charles Hill, a tire builder for 29 years at General Tire.
Additionally, Izadpanah is charged with implementing a product life cycle across the organization and building an integrated global team of software developers, linguists, and quality assurance technicians to develop and refine Language Weaver's leading translation products.
Using the joint solution, inspectors or quality assurance technicians are dispatched to monitor any part of the process to capture various types of data.
Sham concluded, "Our process engineers and quality assurance technicians plan to collaborate with Lite Array to improve its yields and throughput with additional capital equipment so as to accommodate the sales demand for these unique displays worldwide.