Debbie worked most of her career in the biotech industry as a quality assurance specialist.
What does QASAS stand for?
QASAS stands for Quality Assurance Specialist (Ammunition Surveillance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QASAS
We have 3 other meanings of QASAS in our Acronym Attic
- Question and Answer Services
- Quick Address Systems
- Quick Arbitrate and Select (Small Computer Systems Interface transmission rates)
- Quick Arbitration and Selection
- Quick Attachment Safety (climbing equipment)
- Quadriplegic Association of South Africa
- Quebec Association of School Administrators (Quebec, Canada)
- Queensland Association of Student Advisers, Inc. (Australia)
- Quality and Safety Achievement Recognition (NASA)
- Quality Assurance Systems Analysis Review
- Quality Assurance Specialist Ammunition Surveillance (US Army)
- Quantum Aspects Sdn. Bhd. (investment holding company)
- Quality Alliance Steering Committee (health care; Washington, DC)
- Quality Assurance Support Contractor
- Quincy Area Safety Council (Quincy, IL)
- Quad Asynchronous/Synchronous Data
- Quality Assurance for Stem Cell Enumeration
- Quality Assurance Steering Group
- Quality Assurance Systems International
- Question, Auxiliary, Subject, Infinitive (English language instruction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the help of these centers, garment customers are able to centralize quality assurance activities which are presently carried out using multiple quality assurance specialists across various factory locations.
The conference, taking place May 9th and 10th, will bring together quality assurance specialists from the financial world in Germany and other parts of Europe.
Some potential career paths for graduates include Project Manager, Project Leader, Corporate Projects Manager, Project Analyst, Cost Estimator, Quality Assurance Specialist, Construction Scheduler and Business Analyst.
Call 911, your supervisor, the military police, your local quality assurance specialist (ammo surveillance), or unit ammunition officer.
To ensure explosive safety is observed at all times, the 596th has an Ammunition Surveillance Division with two Quality Assurance Specialists, Ammunition Safety and a team of ammunition surveillance inspectors.
The contracting officer told us that the two civilian positions (the quality assurance specialist and the property administrator) had been advertised but the command had not been able to fill the positions with qualified candidates.
Linder is an interactive quality assurance specialist, responsible for ensuring all interactive projects meet SRA's quality and usability standards.