The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) worked with the university to produce new guidance which will enable graduates to flourish in the subject area.
What does QAAHE stand for?
QAAHE stands for Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quantitative Amino Acid Analysis (medicine)
- Quebec Amateur Athletic Association
- Quaker Aboriginal Affairs Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Quality Assurance Association of Connecticut (est. 1992)
- Quaker Action on Alcohol and Drugs
- Quality and Academic Accreditation Directorate (Saudi Arabia)
- Quality Assurance Audit Database
- Qatar Amateur Athletic Federation
- Qatar Association of Athletics Federation (Doha, Qatar)
- Quality Assurance Advisory Group (UK)
- Quebec Association for Adult Learning (Canada)
- Question and Answer Library (DeAnza College; Cupertino, CA)
- Questions Asked At Least Once
- Quality Assurance Analyst/Manager
- Quality Assurance Association of Maryland
- Question Answering Answer Model
- Quick-Maneuvering Air-to-Air Missile (Ace Combat game)
- Quality Assurance Authority of New Zealand (proposed group)
- Quality Assurance and Acceptance Procedure
- Quality Assurance Assessment Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
New College Durham was the first college in the region to embark on the scrutiny process by the Quality Assurance Agency for higher education to award foundation degrees.
The National Student Survey results complement the IQER (Integrated Quality and Enhancement Review) that was undertaken at the college in May 2011 by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA).
It emphasizes interdisciplinary and applied approaches stressed in the Social Policy Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education benchmark statement, as well as the origins and development of UK welfare institutions, concepts and theories, and social needs relating to funding and public/private and voluntary sector provision.
Welsh HE commitment to quality and standards is audited formally by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education - the internationally-recognised quality assurance body for UK higher education within the European Register of Quality Assurance Agencies.
The SCQF has been created by a partnership of national bodies the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA), the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) and Universities Scotland, with support from the Scottish Executive.
Most recently, a number of countries have established national agencies such as the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education in the UK (QAA), the Australian University Quality Agency (AUQA) and the New Zealand Universities Academic Audit Unit (AAU).
The table was compiled using information from the Higher Education Statistics Agency, the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education, the funding councils and the 123 universities themselves.