Two factories and the state of the art industrial production tool enable SILAB to ensure the perfect back-up and to provide, safe constant and effective products with optimum quality/cost ratio in the shortest possible time.
What does QCR stand for?
QCR stands for Quality/Cost Ratio
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QCR
We have 17 other meanings of QCR in our Acronym Attic
- Quezon City Polytechnic University (The Philippines)
- Quality/Calidad/Qualité (journal)
- Quadratically-Constrained Quadratic Programming
- Quake City Rumble (San Francisco, CA bicycle race)
- Qualitative Case Review (various locations)
- Qualitative Construction Requirement
- Quality Control Report
- Quality Control Representative
- Quality Control Review
- Quality Control Reviewer
- Quantum Computer Resources
- Quartz Crystal Resonator
- Question Concerning Representation (labor law)
- Quad City Rowing Association (Moline, IL)
- Québec sur Roche de l'Augure (French gaming guild)
- Queensland Cardiac Rehabilitation Association (Australia)
- Queen City Rainbow Band (Cincinnati, OH)
- Quebec City Reading Council (Canada)
- Quantum Chemical Reaction Dynamics
- Quayle Congdon Real Estate (Hampton, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hillard concludes, "People-centered, value-based design is likely the single best strategy for maintaining a healthy, high performing workforce at the greatest quality/cost ratio by lowering the financial and behavioral barriers to getting the right treatment.
Today Oxagile helps software product & service providers from the USA, Canada and Western Europe take advantage of IT outsourcing and increase quality/cost ratio as well as competitive capacity of their services.