On the opposite, qualitative simulation will give designers a first glance on the shape of parametric equations .
What does QSIM stand for?
QSIM stands for Qualitative Simulation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QSIM
- International Conference on Quality Software
- Queensland Spatial Information Council (Australia)
- Queensland Synchronized Iceskating Club Inc. (Brisbane, Australia)
- Quarter Source Input Format
- Quick Start Incentive Funding (Graduates of the Last Decade; IEEE)
- Q-Signaling protocol (European Computer Manufacturers Association)
- Quality, Service, Innovation, Integrity
- Queensland Spatial Information Infrastructure Council (Australia)
- Queensland Spatial Information Infrastructure Strategy (Australia)
- Quad Serial Interface Module
- Queen Sonja International Music Competition (Norway)
- Quantitative Selected Ion Monitoring Processing System
- Queensland Spatial Information Office (Office of Economic and Statistical Research; Queensland, Australia)
- Quality Service Improvement Program (Philippines)
- Quality School Intramural Recreation (Physical and Health Education Canada)
- Quality of Service Incentive Scheme (Office of Gas and Electricity Markets; UK)
- Quantec Spinal Image System
- Queensland Sentencing Information Service (Australia)
- Quality Standards Information Technology (Egypt)
- Quality System Inspection Technique
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's qualitative simulations, designed for business subjects like leadership and project management, emphasize best practices training via role-plays where learners are presented with alternative decisions and open-ended questions to various storylines.