What does QME stand for?
QME stands for Qualifying Mid-Year Events (benefits)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QME
We have 17 other meanings of QME in our Acronym Attic
- Q Media Events
- QDI ManageEasy
- quadrado médio do erro
- Quadrature Motor Encoder
- Quake Model Editing (gaming)
- Qualification of Active Mechanical Equipment
- Qualified Medical Evaluator
- Qualified Medical Examiner
- Qualified Medical Exams
- Qualified Medical Expenses
- Qualitative Military Edge
- Quality Management and Education
- Quality Management and Enhancement
- Quality Management Excellence
- Quality Manufacturing Engineers (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Quality Measurement Experiment
- Quality Medical Evaluations, Inc.
- Quality Mobility Equipment
- Quality Mold and Engineering
- Quality Monitoring and Enhancement