The national results are based on 402 qualifying interviews conducted across the continental U.
What does QI stand for?
QI stands for Qualifying Interview
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of QI
We have 5 other meanings of QI in our Acronym Attic
- Queensburgh Hindu Temple Society (Durban, South Africa)
- Queensland Homicide Victims Support Group (Australia)
- Quick Hide Windows
- Quartz Hill Water District (Quartz Hill, CA)
- Quality Housing and Work Responsibility Act of 1998
- Quick Hurricane Web Resource Navigator (Caribbean Hurricane Network)
- Postal Insurance (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Quadruple Integral
- Qualified Individual
- Qualified Intermediary
Samples in periodicals archive:
The qualifying interviews have been completed and we have conducted our first set of full interviews.
In the qualifying interview with the recruiter, the candidate is told what to expect and that the hiring manager will be playing the role of a buyer.